- Property Insurance
- Fire and Special Perils Insurance
Fire and Special Perils Insurance covers against accidental physical loss caused by the insured risks to the insured property, including:
- House, building structures and attached equipment
- Machineries and equipment
- Stocks, materials and other properties
The insured could request for insured risks as follows:
- Fire, lightning and explosion (A)
- Explosion (B)
- Aircraft and other aerial devices dropped wherefrom (C)
- Riot, strike and locked-out workers (D)
- Malicious damage (E)
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption (F)
- Storm, tempest (G)
- Storm, tempest and flood (H)
- Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe (I)
- Damage by any road vehicle or animal (J)
Private Householder Fire Insurance
Private Householder Fire Insurance covers the house and inner property against the major risks.
Property All Risks Insurance
Property All Risks Insurance covers against all accidental physical loss to the insured property excepting as specifically excluded in policy.
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance (following Decree No. 23/2018/ND-CP) covers against all accidental physical loss caused by fire or explosion to the insured property.
Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption Insurance covers against financial losses resulting from interruption or interference with the business caused by loss to the property.