- Property Insurance
- Private Householder Fire Insurance
Private Householder Fire Insurance covers the house and inner property against the major risks such as:
- Explosion of boilers (used for domestic purposes only, not used for commercial purposes)
In addition, the Insured could request for additional coverage such as:
- Explosion (excluding damages as a result of boiler or water heater’s explosion)
- Aircraft and other aerial devices dropped wherefrom
- Storm and tempest
- Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe
- Damage by any vehicles or animals
Private Householder Fire Insurance Application Form
Fire and Special Perils Insurance
Fire and Special Perils Insurance covers against accidental physical loss caused by the insured risks to the insured property.
Property All Risks Insurance
Property All Risks Insurance covers against all accidental physical loss to the insured property excepting as specifically excluded in policy.
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance (following Decree No. 23/2018/ND-CP) covers against all accidental physical loss caused by fire or explosion to the insured property.
Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption Insurance covers against financial losses resulting from interruption or interference with the business caused by loss to the property.