Private Householder Fire Insurance
Private Householder Fire Insurance covers the house and inner property against the major risks.
Fire and Special Perils Insurance
Fire and Special Perils Insurance covers against accidental physical loss caused by the insured risks to the insured property.
Property All Risks Insurance
Property All Risks Insurance covers against all accidental physical loss to the insured property excepting as specifically excluded in policy.
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance
Compulsory Fire, Explosion Insurance (following Decree No. 23/2018/ND-CP) covers against all accidental physical loss caused by fire or explosion to the insured property.
Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption Insurance covers against financial losses resulting from interruption or interference with the business caused by loss to the property.
- Business Interruption Insurance-Wording (Gross revenue)
- CFE-Circular 220.2010.BTC-Guiding Implementing CFE Regime
- Fire and Special Perils Insurance
- Fire Insurance Application Form
- Fire- Application Form
- Private Householder Insurance-Application Form
- Private Householder Insurance-Wording
- Property All Risks - Wording
- The List Of Insured Assets