- Degree: graduate with the relevant professional majors Foreign language: basic listening, speaking, writing reading in English.
- Knowing Chinese is an advantage.
- Have experience in non – life insurance industry
- Good presentation and selling skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team work
- Outgoing, adaptable and innovative
- Dynamic, enthusiasm and willing to work under high pressure
Function and Responsibility:
- Business development:
- Work closely with Section Chief, Assistant Manager, Marketing Deputy Manager, Marketing Manager and General Director to consolidate information and implementation strategies to win business from Clients
- Generate new business leads including making phone calls to prospective clients following up with official visit.
- Visit prospective clients and collect the information set forth in application form from clients and submits to Underwriter for quotations as required and close the business deal accordingly.
- Keep in touch with the current clients and recommend additional types of insurance to the existing clients to cope with their business operation
- Ensure all renewal policies are properly processed before the expiration and deliver on time thereafter.
- Find out the reasons of lost business and keep in touch with clients for winning back in next renewal
- Clients’ Service:
- Make sure all existing clients are properly attended and their enquiries are answered appropriately.
- Supply market information to the existing clients to help them know what types of insurance they need for their business operation.
- Liaise with the Claims Department to ensure that clients’ claims are settled properly and promptly
- Internal cooperation and co-ordination:
- Liaise with Accounting Section to pay the agent commission or Brokerage to the producers in time.
- Hand over the premium and tax to the Accounting Section
- Liaise with the Claims Department to ensure all payable claims are paid within reasonable time
- Liaise with Underwriting Dept. to ensure quotation, policy, endorsement and certificate required by the clients are properly prepared and deliver on time
- Other tasks: Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor and Board of Leader
Apply CV: directly or via email: email@example.com
|1||Legal Associate||TP Hồ Chí Minh||06/11/2018||View more|
|2||Graphic Designer||TP Hồ Chí Minh||06/11/2018||View more|
|3||Accountant||TP Hồ Chí Minh||06/11/2018||View more|
|4||Reinsurance Associate||TP Hồ Chí Minh||06/11/2018||View more|
|5||Underwriting Associate||TP Hồ Chí Minh||06/11/2018||View more|